[project1dev] Re: heading to the milestone

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:15:42 -0700

Yeah that's a good point

Just FYI Wurmz is still workin on the 3d stuff.

he had a tournament for l4d. i know him and his team were praacticing hard
for but that's over and he said hes workin on the 3d stuff now, so that'll
be comin sometime soon.

If i didnt have family comin over this weekend, i'd get you your mouse
location feature kent, and the model movement with collision detection which
is going to be needed for enemies, and i'd get some other stuff too.  Sorry,
they are coming though man.

Lighting and enemies after the "prettying up" phase.

then i guess getting a basic combat system (wont be the full featured one
we'll have to save that for a future milestone so we can move past this
cave).

Then done enough for now and we can move onto the rest of the game!! :P