[project1dev] Re: has anyone seen the new sony controller?

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:38:57 -0800

The sword demo was the best I think.  I mean, I'm not really happy
about Microsoft and Sony blatantly trying to ride on the success of
the Wii, but I'm always for tech progress and competition.

The wii succeeded a lot more because of how they used the motion
technology though, not just because they had it.  Like when Twilight
Princess came out and really showed how you can use the wiimote to
play an awesome rpg, that with the 1-2 combo of wii sports just
exploded everything.

So maybe the sony controller can get a cool rpg in like a Zelda (well
everyone wants a zelda hahah)