[project1dev] Re: hardcore characters and Node information

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:20:50 -0700

cool deal

the voice of nagging says "since we'll have special content that is hardcore
vs not hard core we'll have to be extra careful when creating the conent,
and be thorough in our testing of both hard core and non hard core mode.
Effectively, this double the amount of testing we'll need.  It's a good
feature but just FYI it comes at a cost"

(:

i'm for it, just wanted to point that out