[project1dev] Re: happy birthday to Alan!

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:09:37 -0400

in 7th or 8th grade me and alan and a couple other dudes went to balboa
island for his birthday and i think the most fun we had was on the carousel
that still had the part where you grab the brass ring... just some guys
havin a good clean time lol

that's pretty much the most embarassing thing i can think of, pretty sad