[project1dev] Re: game narrative structure

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 02:40:01 +0000

What do you think about letting the chapters be replayable, like you have a
character/party that you and you can re-enter any of the chapters or the
freemode (once unlocked) like... Itd be less one long story and instead itd be
like independant short that tied together with the same player...  This is just
an idea I was thinking.

Oh and if we went this route the freemode would have a ton of content not in
the stories...

Just looking for feedback on the concept... It wouldn't affect this milestone
or the next couple but (:
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile