[project1dev] Re: from my friend

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:54:57 -0700

That is one of the coolest things about working with others, having
someone say something that you didn't think of.. and hey that's what
is important with games too, when something happens that you didn't
even imagine, which gets your imagination going :)

I got that feeling when you talked about the strange man originally :P