[project1dev] Re: from my friend

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:08:22 -0400

yeah for sure, throughout the story he will be a mysterious/shadowy
character with unknown motives, he will appear at random times and help you
out (or maybe derail you...) - I think you get the gist of the character :)

i have posted this before with the outline of milestone 2 but the first
chapter will open up with a couple of rogues killing the "chosen one"
(basically the avatar of the gods, a great champion/hero that prophecy
claims is the only hope against a "great evil") - with the great evil
ultimately being the strange man/the player teamed up :)