[project1dev] Re: first things first

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:40:26 -0400

yeah man, definitely like the telekenisis idea and it is in line w/ what i
had in mind.  I pictured a glowing hand that's range was defined by your
willpower/skill and could activate switches, grab items, etc.  but i really
like the potential for physics and stuff.  It could be balanced also because
i was planning on having items in the game like a whip (or hookshot, etc).
well i will address this in the items/eq post but yeah :)