[project1dev] Re: first things first

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:33:09 +0000

We can probably worry about it later
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:42:07
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: first things first

comments back!

1) it's way different than i thought it was gonna be
2) that's a good thing, wow what a bunch of cool stuff!

technical design question for you...

you talk about using telekenesis in the overworld and that made me wonder
what the controls of that would be.

Would you use the mouse?

If so, question about the possible porting to XBLA, should we plan as if we
are going to do that and try to make the controls not PC specific so that
they would also work with a 360 controller?

Or... do we make a strictly PC game and worry about possibly porting and
changing control schemes later?

(: