[project1dev] Re: first things first

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:07:29 -0400

oh one more thing - i dont think i talked about this...

i am a console gamer at heart and would love if we could port this over to
xbox live arcade someday.  I like playing games with a controller and prefer
it to mouse and keyboard mostly.  i actually think we should design the game
from the bottom up w/ dual controls in mind (mouse/keyboard and gamepad) and
support gamepads asap... the wired 360 controller plugs right into the
computer  :)