[project1dev] Re: file organization

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:33:51 +0000

In regards to the file system, maybe something like bt_cave1 (beta test cave 1)
I dunno, just throwing something out there
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:27:56
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: file organization

Well, so far i dont see a reason why we would need something like that.

We need physics and collision deffinately.  So far we have that and it'll
get better as we put more time into it, but i dont think we need to
integrate havok or anything like that into our game.