[project1dev] file organization

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:09:29 -0700

Hey,

We are going to have SOOOOOO many files to this game before long.

We are going to have map scripts, combat arena scripts, enemy scritps,
combat enemy scripts, behavior scripts (like kent's pathing script)...

images, models, sound effetcs, music, etc

So i was thinking, before it gets bad we should figure out how we want to
organize files.  If you guys want to wait til it gets bad then handle it
then, that's cool too though since we might not yet know how files should be
organized :P

i was tryin to do this a little by having all the cavemap art be in the
cavemap folder, but "cavemap" isnt really a good name cause lol, we'll
probably have a lot of caves in the game... :P

any ideas? Or do you guys wanna just leave it alone for now until we have a
better idea of how the maps going to be laid out (which will help figure out
how files should be laid out / named)