[project1dev] Re: file organization

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:37:05 -0700

I know I'm replying to this thread backwards, but...

In regards to the filesystem, how about we start making up names for
each area?  It would probably be easier to get that in early, so we
can make folders of areas based on their actual name in the game.
Other things we could organize as time goes on.  We could call the
cave something like "Vibro Pass" as a play on the fact that minor
tremors frequently occur inside (the shaking thingy), and then make
the folder named that (w/o spaces)

What do you think about the name Kent?  It feels like you should name
it actually.