[project1dev] Re: file organization

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:29:00 -0700

About it being actiony, I keep looking at the game and wishing we
could create a fight system like kingdom hearts :)

But because I've played with the map stuff I know it'll be much harder
to tackle something on that scale, so I think this game should stick
with just the overhead view and rpg setting.  If we all get the
experience we need from this game, we could always use the engine from
this one to do another, but make it action based!