[project1dev] emails

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:54:18 -0800 (PST)

Yeah Hanaan, do worry too much about all the emails I'd say.

I usually breeze through them, try and pick out if there are pertinent issues
in them and go from there.

As an artist, pay attention to Eric's posts for art needs/direction, etc., Alan
for his technical prowess, and Chris R for deadlines, updates, etc. And
depending on what you got going on, Liz does some concept stuff that might be
informative. So far I've snatched up the art that she had concepted so far...

The rest is in the bag... most of the time, it gets easier as you go along =)

Katie