[project1dev] Re: editor enhancement request: undo

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:29:59 -0700

Entering the editor and leaving the camera position in tact would be very
helpful. What if your not on the map you are trying to edit will it just go
to the beginning?

Switching from the editor to the map and keeping the camera in place
shouldn't affect the triggers too bad because you already have the reload
command. If you wanted to start the whole thing over there could be another
console command for a complete restart.

Did that answer your questions?