[project1dev] Re: editor enhancement request: undo

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:25:37 -0700

it's kind of a simplistic fix but what do you think about making it so when
you enter the editor it keeps your camera position in tact?

going from editor to level we could do the same thing but im worried there
might be script stuff that happens on distance triggers and things in maps
so if we keep the same location when going from editor to level it might
break some things.

Think it'd be an ok solution?