[project1dev] Re: editor enhancement request: undo

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:16:00 -0700

Another request but I'm not entirely sure what I'm asking for. I would like
to be able to switch from editor mode to play mode without having to run
back to the spot i was editing. For example, I'm working on the bridge in
the editor and in the cavemap.lua. so when I change a script I need to load
the map warp to the boss and look at what i did. Then I want to change where
a piece is in the editor so i got back to edit mode, fly to the spot im
working on, and change it. its nothing major. just a hassle.