[project1dev] Re: duke nukem forever

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:11:26 -0700

I would totally hope for their work to get released officially by
Square (like Team Fortress 2 was with Valve) but they should have just
given the guys job offers instead of "omg fine 150k"

But even that release on the ds was so basic without any additions, it
probably didn't make a lot of money.  They should have just released
Radical Dreamers here instead... I don't understand them :/