[project1dev] Re: duke nukem forever

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:44:01 -0700

That would almost be one of the best fan games ever Eric :P

did you guys see about Square Enix sending a cease and desist letter
to a rom hack team that was working on a Chrono Trigger fan game?

http://www.chronocompendium.com

This dude and his team spent 5 years on and off on it.. and right
before release they got slammed with a legal threat :(