[project1dev] Re: dsi media card

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:40:56 -0400

i only have an r4 and don't use it enough to justify getting a new card -
but i definitely enjoy my ds lite and the r4 on those occasions i use it! :)

im kinda disappointed in the quality of home brew games though for the DS...
i expected there to be a lot of awesomeness.

hey chris, are you into tower D games?