[project1dev] Re: crunch time

  • From: Steven Kahn <supremeshadowkai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:17:10 -0700

Kick some ass.  Take some names.

Kent Petersen wrote:
No worries man, it happens to everyone. My job has been so busy the last few days I can't wait for a break

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Chris Sherman <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Game companies can be frustrating with that stuff. I remember
    seeing screen shots to a game called 3 days to vegas and they
    looked off the wall effing amazing. The company never released :(

    Sent from my BlackBerry

    *From*: eric drewes
    *Date*: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:55:51 -0400
    *To*: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    *Subject*: [project1dev] Re: crunch time
    yeah, remember that "warcraft adventures" point and click
    adventure game? it was done and they decided not to release it
    because it wasn't up to snuff... why not release it now for free
    to hype WoW or maybe as a throw in if you pre-order SC2 or something

    On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        blizz are jerks they release games "when they are done" and
        sometimes not at all, but hype them up plenty years in advance
        waaaaaa
        On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:40 AM, eric drewes
        <figarus@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:figarus@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            when does the game come out?  did you hear SC2 might be
            pushed to 2010? :(

            On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Alan Wolfe
            <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                it's only an internal demo (booo!) :P'
it's just like a progress report to see how we are
                doin etc. not a demo thats gonna be released in any
                way to the outside i dont think
                On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:31 AM, eric drewes
                <figarus@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:figarus@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                    sorry amigo, hang in there.  i can't wait to play
                    the demo!

                    On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Alan Wolfe
                    <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                        Jsut FYI we are heading into a demo at work,
                        so this weekend, next week, and the weekend
                        after i'll be mostly out of communication
                        and workin late, etc.
it sucks but it happens, just wanted to let
                        you guys know :P