[project1dev] Re: combat musings - injuries, status, party list, matchups and tagteaming

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:28:38 -0700

BTW what do you think about us changing our battle view from the dragon
quest 5 view to the final fantasy view?

I kinda miss being able to see the characters, and see the weapons / attacks
and skills the players use.

I think it makes the combat more epic and fun. Like think of fighting vargas
or ultros where you see his tentacles slap your players, can you remember a
fight like that at all in DQ5? i cant...most of the fights are unmemoriable,
except for the ones where like 10 slimes form into the slime king hehe