[project1dev] Re: combat musings - injuries, status, party list, matchups and tagteaming

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:59:20 +0000

What if instead of death you are knocked unconscious and captured at which
point if a member of your party is not currently with you they can attempt to
rescue you from said capturers. If the rescue attempt fails you are executed
blah blah blah so on and so forth. Just an idea
Sent from my BlackBerry