[project1dev] Re: combat musings - injuries, status, party list, matchups and tagteaming

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:58:07 -0400

basically i dont want players to feel like they spent an hour in a dungeon
gaining experience only to die and lose it all and have it be meaningless...
maybe theres something else we can do re: this to compensate them for their
efforts so its not a complete waste.

just thinking outloud, maybe every 10k of exp the PLAYER (not character)
gets, he gets a ticket like in DQ5 that lets you play a minigame for prizes
that you can use in game.  :)