[project1dev] Re: [combat] design question!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:56:15 -0700

Ok, we'll go with #1 for now then, but if we find it doesnt work well enough
we can change :P

interesting on the item drops thing (:

What do you mean, like there will be a weapon "short sword" and it might be
poisoned, or cursed, or have fire crits, or break after so many uses so we
have less items but more modifications?