[project1dev] Re: checkin

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:58:46 -0700

If you wanna try some animation on that guy, i can help you with that stuff.

I wrote an animation system for our game but so far it's been gathering dust
as the need for it hasnt really come up yet!

The animation system though is literally better than quite a few modern
games.  I'm an animation programmer as my specialty (although im a
generalist!) so i should know (;

Our anim system is more robust than the game i'm currently working on, as
well as fear 1 and fear 2 :P