[project1dev] changing character appearance

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:25:15 -0700

This question is mainly for Eric but I would like anyone's input

When the player first enters the void and talks to the old man he talks to
you about forming your body. How is this going to work?

I envisioned that there would be a picture of your guy with left and right
arrows next to the parts that are changeable (like his hair, face, body,
etc) and you will be able to cycle through the choices with the arrows. Does
this sound about right or is there something else in mind?

How customizable will the player be? What parts will be changeable?