[project1dev] Re: cavemap boss fight cave in

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:49:01 -0700

That sounds pretty cool Chris. We decided to start with something simple,
boss sits there, player approaches boss, after boss fight cave in occurs. We
will make it cooler as future features are added into the game.

I think areas of the game should be able to be returned to with new stuff
(enemies, items, pathways). I feel like it adds extra depth and familiarity
to new and old zones.