[project1dev] Re: batteries recharged

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:20:47 -0700

it totally isn't helping unfortunately

it looks though like the game just renders slowly in general and that the
roads just put it over the threshold so that GPU rand slower than CPU, but
that it ws taking up way too much time before too but didn't show up since
it was still > 60fps.

im going to try to talk to my graphics programming buddy at work tomorow and
see where the problem could be :P