[project1dev] Re: art tasks

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:29:38 -0400

hi katie,

if you want to do a shovel or anything like that, stuff miners would have...
any sort of props of that manner would be fine :) i need to finish animating
the miners, chris is finishing the boss, and i have a lantern... i think we
just need some basic props if you want to add any.  we will have a ton of
art tasks w/ descriptions and concept art for the next milestone which is
probably coming this weekend, so :)