[project1dev] Re: art tasks

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:44:45 -0700

You rule Katie!

Hey feel free to check stuff into SVN btw

That goes same for everyone (and if anyone needs a tutorial or fresher uper
on how to use SVN let me know)

I know i was makin a stink about organization not too long ago but so long
as it doesnt become a disaster area we should be good to go :P

Anyhow, i'll toss your railcar into the cavemap so you can see it in game if
you want to