[project1dev] Re: art tasks

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yikes, I didn't know that. I can send them over later today. =)

From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>

To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 1:25 PM

im hoping it'll work with maya, autodesk products seem to move to milkshape
better so my fingers are crossed :)

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah thats what i did in c4d but it didnt translate correctly to milkshape

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Probably have thought of this already, but you could setup material properties
that have a luminosity/glow effect for the object itself. Maya allows you to do
this. =)