[project1dev] Re: an idea, what do you guys think?

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:29:52 -0800 (PST)

Maybe I misunderstood the biobeast situation, because after that Liz or what
ever her name is posted and said she was going to modify some things on it,
then I didn't know what was going on after that...Sorry, when you put that it I
didn't get that you were thinking I already knew what to do...

Not to be so literal, but I could specifically find the email that you sent me
saying it wasn't what you were hoping for...Sorry dude, but I don't forget
things...

Fair enough on the character designs...I didn't know because you didn't say
anything afterwards...

From: eric <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>

To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 3:06 PM

I mean, I'm on my phone but I would say really, people know what they need to
be working on and there are fairly extensive design documents for pretty much
every system that needs developed - this current milestone has had its tasks
laid out multiple times and people available to answer any questions anyone
has... Really you can lead a horse to water but you can't make em drink... If
you guys are thirsty, slurp away.  Frankly I'm tired and aggravated of people
complaining about a lack of direction, every member of art team has an
assignment!  Some tasks have been assigned since may with
 little/no progress.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile