[project1dev] Re: an idea, what do you guys think?

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:32:57 -0500

*KATIE - you posted:*

You guys could give me something to do...ERIC...Ummmmmm....Yeah. =)

I posted last week that I am wide open. Whenever your ready for me to do
something, Holler.

Im eager. =)

Katie

-----

*less than an hour later I replied: *

Biobeast? :P I dunno - ask nick to send his temple props list for now and
see if anything grabs you

--
*and i also posted shortly after that:*

OH

ive got a great one for you that i tink you will like katie.

ok i want a sign for the carnival for in fronnt of the brick walls like big
billboard style but i want it to be "under construction" like have it being
put up but not even 25% finished if that makes sense.  i will send you some
pics of my idea to your email

----

I sent you an email detailing exactly what we needed for this prop,
including images for reference and a general overview of what it was going
to be when it was finished - you replied 3 days later that you'd get started