[project1dev] Re: an idea, what do you guys think?

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:03:13 -0500

I'm sorry, I didnt mean to imply that you were aggravating me - I am happy
to answer in detail any questions you have.

for reference though, this page should give a general idea of the setting
and theme for the current milestone:
http://pyotek.com/projects/wiki/doku.php?id=milestones2

it has descriptions of the areas and the idea i have in my head for how
things should look and how the area will "work" - but i am happy to fill in
any gaps that you may want me to elaborate on.