[project1dev] Re: an idea, what do you guys think?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:50:12 -0800

You have a good head on your shoulders Katie hehe

I grok what you are saying and think it's a great idea.  We kind of need
someone to organize that effort and take ownership over it to make sure it
gets done right.

'tis your idea so if you want to be "the man" (in the womanly sense!) hehe i
would think it would be all yours (unless anyone has objections)

if not, i dunno, is anyone else interested?

if multiple people are interested we could have a secret ballot and vote
perhaps (;

(or of course if anyone - or you Eric - think this isnt the key to us
finding teh winz feel free to speak up too lol)

or we can just thinkin about it for a while ::shrug::

i dunno... im gonna try to get the shader stuff checked in this weekend
::opens compiler::

hehe