[project1dev] Re: an idea, what do you guys think?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:32:32 -0800

Good point Katie (:

I can certainly start prototyping stuff at very least.

I wanted to make sure i give this game all attention necessary for it to
succeed but the other games i have in mind should be using the same code /
engine as this one so i think a lot of work can be shared across them so i
might.

I just want to make sure all the tech is there for everyone else to be able
to do what they need to hehe