[project1dev] ability to turn off audio and mob_SetProperty request

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:59:26 -0700

Can I get an option or command line parameter to turn off audio? Sometimes I
like to listen to music when working on the game. It would be nice to be
able to just turn all the sound off.

I think Mob's should be able to have properties like models. These mob
properties should be able to be accessed like model properties. I think this
would be very helpful for things like getting the nick name of the mob,
which would be helpful for trying to clear the variable. It could also be
helpful because of setting the model of the mob to enemy you could set the
enemy itself. I could see many more application as well. If I remember right
you were saying mobs contain models so I think the mobs should also contain
properties that affect all of its models.