[project1dev] Re: a couple things to help get the ball rolling again

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:02:54 -0800

If you want to dig into that, by all means, Katie!  I will ask you
about this again on Friday to see how you're doing with it.

I was just typing out another mail about what I requested of you - I
have more info from Eric and we have an idea of the start of the
temple, instead of that direct request I made.  This will be the work
needed for the first room, and anyone doing art can pick up part of
this.  Here it is:

It'll be like a Mayan temple (kind of Indiana Jones, but with our own
feel), and the first room will be the entrance to that temple.  There
will be a door there that opens in a cool way that will help set the
tone for the level.

but yeah, this is open to all people doing art - if someone has an
idea for that room as a piece, go ahead and speak up!