[project1dev] Re: Who is Who?

  • From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:58:48 +0000

I love those! I am always willing to help out a fellow prince in exile!
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: "Chris Sherman" <cshermandesign@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:14:24
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Actually, I wish I was a bot. Then I could produce automated comments and make
flatline remarks about buying the latest male enhancement products!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry

From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:17:58
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Elizabeth = Potato, mostly invisible so far.  I promise I'm a real person
and not a bot.