[project1dev] Welcome Nick! (aka Rorac)

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:45:18 -0700

Nick wants in on this RPG so i subscribed him to the list.

He, like a lot of us has a lot of experience playin a lot of RPG's, and on
top of that also played a lot of a MUD eric and i used to play called
gemstone 3 (which is where some of the combat system's inspiration comes
from!)

In GS3, im not exagerating, Rorac was a legendary warrior that could outduel
people many times his level.

Nick will probably be doing some scripting when we have more stuff to script
and will also be tossing his ideas into the pot with the rest of us so like
eric says we can make the best game possible.

Anyhow, hey Nick, what's up? (: