[project1dev] Re: Welcome Larvanthos!

  • From: Larvantholos <larvantholos@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:45:42 -0800 (PST)

Larvantholos would be my handle, if I get to know you guys a little better, I
might drop my real name, but honestly, I use this name as my fulltime internet
identity, so bassicly you can know me by this name >..>

will take a little getting used to communicating this way, but I guess the
advantage with static communication like this is no one misses out on the
conversations :)

Nice to meet you all, hope I can contribute some neat stuff :D