[project1dev] Welcome Larvanthos!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:54:51 -0800

Hey Guys,

We just got another 3d artist to help with the immense art demand of the
project, yay!

Larvanthos is that your real name or is that your handle?  (:

This is our mailing list where we do most of our communication and have our
discussions about the game.

To post, just send an email to this email address and it will go out to
everyone on the project.

Also, whenever anyone submits anything to the SVN repository, it sends an
email out to the team with the details of the check in so we are all on the
same page about whats going on in the game.

I sent your login info to Josh, he should be setting up your SVN login soon
and i'll let you know when it's ready so you can grab the latest version of
the game and start checking it out etc.

Hey Eric, do you have any ideas on what might be cool for some first task
kinds of things to help Larvanthos get up to speed on how our art pipeline
and tech work?

Anyhow, welcome to the team Larv!