[project1dev] Welcome Hanaan!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:40:30 -0800

Hey Everyone,

We have another 3d artist now and his name is Hanaan.

Hi Hanaan!

This is the mailing list where we do all of our communication about the
game.  Just send an email to this email address and everyone will get it.

Also, whenever anyone checks anything into SVN, it sends an email to the
list with the details so we all are kept in the loop about what's going on.

Everyone here is super friendly so don't hesitate to jump into any
conversation you see, and don't be afraid to contribute ideas for design
(storyline, game balance etc!).

Also, don't be afraid to ask for help about any issues you might encounter,
someone usually has their ears on and should be able to help you out.

Anyhow....

Your SVN login is setup.  Check out this link for information about how to
get SVN and download the game.

http://pyotek.com/projects/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5

Eric is our head of creative (design and art) so he should be talking to you
soon and give you some tasks to start out.

Again if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!

Welcome to the team!