[project1dev] Re: Welcome Gabriel!

  • From: gabriel taylor <aidyn66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:34:18 -0700

I'm glad to join in and work with all of you; it looks like this is going to be a lot of fun. :)

Alan Wolfe wrote:
you were right :P
::sigh:: hehehe

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Ah ha! I knew the wiki would be useful!

    On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        oh and we are going to organize the tasks soon and make a wiki
        page for them or something
that way if anyone is wondering what's left to be done etc
        there will be a page with that info (and we'll be able to call
        dibs on tasks on there too hehe)
should make it easier for everyone to know what's going on and
        how we are doin :P
        On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Alan Wolfe
        <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            I think everybody has been in the same boat Katie, no
            worries :P

            On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:49 AM, katie cook
            <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                WOOT!
Hey Guys, I am REALLY glad summer is just about over. It has
                been way busier than I am used to.
I think things are starting to wind down, so I should
                be able to buckle down again really soon.
Hope you guys are well. =) katie

                --- On *Wed, 9/23/09, Alan Wolfe

                    From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>>
                    Subject: [project1dev] Welcome Gabriel!
                    To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 8:42 AM

                    Gabriel was turned onto us by David and is a
                    recent graduate who studied animation.
It's perfect timing because we JUST got animation
                    blending and attachments working :P
His website is at: www.gabrieltaylor.com
                    <http://www.gabrieltaylor.com/>
I saw on your website Gabriel that you just moved
                    to Seattle, where did you move from?
Here's a list of everyone on the project: Me - head of tech
                    Eric - head of Art, Design, etc
                    Alex - Artist
                    Chris R - QA
                    Chris S - Artist
                    Josh - IT and codin
                    Kent - Scripter
                    Katie - Artist
                    Matt M - Design
                    Matt F - Artist
                    Elizabeth - Artist
                    Nick - Design
                    Sid - Producer
                    Steve - Audio programmer and musician
                    David - Server and database programming
Ken - Musician To use the mailing list you just send an email to
                    this address and it'll go out to everyone.
Glad to have you aboard! (: