[project1dev] Re: Weird idea

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:41:36 -0700

It was a strange RPG like game. You walked around a map and monsters would
randomly come at you. Kind of like Zelda2. When the mod touched you, you
would go into battle against the creature. Defeating some creatures gave
special bonuses like bonus life, extra cards, extra money, etc. There were
also towns on the map that, gave advice, sold you stuff, and gave you
missions. Missions could lead you into dungeons that had the most rare and
powerful cards and provided wierd bonuses like extra life n items that help
you run faster on the map. Other missions were saving cities n stuff.
Overall, I thought it was a very cool game, especially for its time.