[project1dev] Re: Weekly update 6

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:20:12 -0800

Hey Kent, all I have listed is putting in a border on the puzzle, and
new Exit and Settings buttons.  I just told Matt about making those.
I am not sure if you had an idea in mind about what to do with the
buttons, but as far as I remember the border is supposed to be
bronze/goldish in the color of the puzzle.

Can you email wurmz and tell him what you want for the buttons too?  I
won't be around for up to 2 days after 5 pm today so I won't be able
to relay back and forth hehe