[project1dev] Weekly update 4

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:28:52 -0800

The big update this week was the final art for the puzzle, which has
turned out to be badass!  In the following days we need to finish
polish on it so we can stamp it done.

Apart from the puzzle, we have the temple entrance to focus on, and
the other main art task is the biobeast.

Eric - Can you get another piece of it done by next sat?  You were
great with that last time, and I can work with you to put it in the
map like we did with the void.  I want to see something cool like that
circular model you made last :)

Katie - As our other active artist, I want to poke at you with the
biobeast and see where you're at.  As soon as you get it done we can
start crafting the scene that it enters in.  You are making it really
detailed which is awesome, but I don't want that to make it drain on
your time to complete.

On top of those two things, we should set up the next scripting task
this week so something is ready for Kent after the puzzle is done.

Things in progress:

- Alan working towards bump mapping, and the eventual awesomeness that
will bring
- Matt creating a couple buttons and a border for the puzzle

Not the biggest update this week, but last week was pretty large in
itself.  As always, let me know if there's anything to add - even if
you never mail the list, if anything jumps out at you, let me know!