[project1dev] Re: Weekly update 2

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:25:09 -0800

oh, I dunno enough about gfx code to really make a guess, but I
remember something about how when things are loaded into a game, they
can be "right" the second time around if something was incorrectly

Plus the difference in graphics cards are the only things affecting
each of us right now, for the most part.